Saturday, September 12, 2015

A story in the bus.

Today, when I was standing waiting for the bus, a beautiful young lady came to me and asked me to give her my phone to speak to her friend that she was waiting for and she forget her phone at home.
So I give her mine without any thinking. She tried to talk to her friend but she did not respond. A few minutes later the bus came. As usual I shuted down my phone to avoid phone calls in the crowd. 

When I was standing in the bus, suddenly a girl started to scream “Oh my god, my phone, my phone!" I was surprised because she told me that she forgot her phone. So A guy came and asked her for her number to call her and he told her that the phone was shuted down so she oddly looked at me. So that look made me doubt in the reality of the scene that she made with the strange guy. So I secretly opened my phone and I received two phone calls from a strange number, I called him and it was the guy's phone. So I went to the driver and told him briefly the story and he turned the bus to the police officer. Suddenly the guy that was the associated to the girl, so he violently opened the door and jumped from the bus but we succeeded to stop the girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment