Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Recipe of the delicious Brownies

Recipe of the delicious Brownies:
I will please you a wonderful recipe that I love, and the moste important my husband adore it. Do not forget ladies that the way to your man's heart is his stomach and I assure you that even if he does not say and even he does not like very much eating but seeing you doing an effort in the kitchen will please him.
So this recipe that i tried so many times but I'm so sorry I haven't any photo for the moment, but I'm planning do a brownies cake in the few next days so I will upload some photos.
Ingredients:
1/ 250 g of Dark chocolate
2/ 150 g butter
3/ 3 eggs
4/ 150 g sugar (if you like it sweeter you put 200g)
5/ 150 g flour
6/ 1/2 baking powder

1- Preheat the oven at 180° C.
2- At first keep the butter at room temperature
3- Mix the eggs for few minutes, then add the sugar and keep mixing until you have a good texture
4- Add the flour and the baking pouder and of course keep mixing.
5- Melt the butter and add the chocolate.
6- Mix all the ingredients with the melted chocolate with a spoon.

Put in the Oven for 20 minutes.
And  I hope you enjoy it.







No comments:

Post a Comment