Monday, November 16, 2015

How to look beautiful without any makeup

Personally, I’m a person that does not do any make up in the morning.
Few days in the year, I do wear makeup, to be honest, only if I have a ceremony to attend. I do consider make up as a toxic cream that prevent my skin from “breathing”
Today we are going to talk about how to be beautiful without any makeup.
Some people just don't like wearing makeup in the morning or they just don't have the time. So I will give you a few easy steps before stepping out the door.
The first thing you want to do, of course brush your teeth and when you are brushing your teeth, go ahead and exfoliate your lips using your tooth brush.
Next exfoliate your skin to make sure that your skin is fresh and clean. So use a brush with a very gentile scrub then you want to hydrate your skin and your lips.
A day cream that suits your skin’s type and a gentile lip balm.
Then a huge important thing, make sure that your eyebrows are very polished especially if you are not doing any make up.
If you are not wearing any mascara, I suggest to curl your brows! It does make a huge difference.
After that you look nice fresh beautiful.
Remember that beauty isn’t in how much you put makeup or how much you much colors with your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment