Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Trip in Paris, Paris in Novembre



In November 2013, I was preparing my master degree and I went to Paris to study for a month. It was marvelous. Everything was beautiful. It was my first time in France. Since I was a little child I was dreaming to go to France. In Fact my dream is to go to so many countries. France, Spain, Turkey, U. K, Cuba Brazil, Japan, Korea, China, India, Austria, Vietnam, Malaysia and believe it or not I want to go also to Afghanistan Pakistan…. In Fact I watched once upon a time a documentary program on how gorgeous those countries are, full of marvelous landscape and splendid generous people...Well so far, I made it to France, Paris in particularly. It doesn't need my opinion in how much it was beautiful and how much it was outstanding and organized...Of course it is the first touristic city in the whole world and called the city of lights! From my first steps it was breathtaking the polished streets and the fluidity of the traffic. I'm originally from a non developed country, when I landed in  the airport Charles-de-Gaulle, which presents a hub for many companies like,  Air France, FedEx, DHL, Europe Airpost, CityJet, HOP...CDG is thus the second largest mapping platform in Europe after Heathrow International Airport in London, and one of the largest in the world I was blown away with the fluidity of the traffic and the roads and the submission to the law from every person. In Fact we were moving like sheeps or robots. The day in Paris passes so quickly from the train to the bus to  the tramway... It is fantastic in a way and sometimes it is a little bit boring!During the week, work, work, work! But the weekends from du chateau de versailles to the  musé de louvre the breathtaking tour Effel, le modeste aquarium de paris, l'arc de triomphe, une promenade aux champs élysée, les magasins de chatelet les halles and rue Rivoli... Well It was magnificent! 


No comments:

Post a Comment